Sustainable and Resilient Communities
Downtown Port Coquitlam. Picture courtesy of Picture BC.
Communities today face a range of sustainability concerns such as how to:
- adapt to a changing climate
- ensure clean water and energy
- improve social conditions, housing, transportation and food security
- strengthen links between urban and rural areas
- increase cooperation and collaboration among people
- bolster and diversify local economies.
Here are some of our current BC-wide and multi-region programs:
For other community and regional initiatives, see our regional program pages.
See also some of our past projects: